Welcome to the APOD platform! Please follow the simple guide below to help you create a job listing on the APOD platform.
Once you have logged in as a business partner, you will need to go to the partner portal settings which is located on the left hand side of the page.
Once there you will need to click on the "Create New Job" button which is highlighted below.
The Job creation process is then covered off in 6 easy steps.
- Checklist - Your chance to ensure your organisation details are up to date.
- Step 1 - Confirm all of your details personal contact details are correct.
- Step 2 - Is about providing the specific details about your job listing.
- Step 3 - Application link.
- Step 4 - Review job listing and submit for approval.
- Step 5 - Terms and Conditions.
Before we dive into the details of your Job Listing, we need you to review some information for us.
Please review all of your organisational details and if correct either click step 1 on the top of your screen or scroll to be the bottom of the page and click next as highlighted below.
Step 1 - Details Confirmation
Please review the following details and ensure that they are current and correct.
- Contact Number:
If correct, please click Next at the bottom of the page as highlighted below.
Step 2: Job Details
Now it's time to create your job listing! Please see below for an explanation of what information needs to be entered into each field. Please note you can click Save at the bottom of the screen at any time and come back to your listing.
- Job Title: Enter a clear and concise title for your job.
- Job Summary: Provide a brief description that summarises the key details of the job.
- About the Employer: This is your chance to share some details about your organisation.
- About the Role: Describe the roles and responsibilities.
- Skills and Experience: Specify the qualifications required for the role.
- Essential Skills: List any essential skills or certifications that are required.
- Industry: Select the relevant industry applicable to the role.
- Job Type: Choose from either Full-Time, Part-Time, casual, Contract or Volunteer work.
- Security Clearence: If applicable indicate the level of security clearance required for the role.
- Salary (Optional): Share the salary if applicable.
- Positions Available: Select the number of positions available for this position (1 is the default).
- Work Location: Select between Onsite or Remote. For Onsite jobs, a Google Map lookup will show the Suburb and State in the APP.
- Dates for Application: Please indicate here the opening and closing dates for applications.
- Logo: Upload your organisations logo (1x1).
- Job Listing Picture: At least one picture is required here (12x9).
Once you have completed everything please scroll down and click at the bottom of the screen as highlighted below.
Step 3: Application Links
In this step, please choose how candidates can apply. You have the following options:
- Website Link: If you have a dedicated application page, please provide the URL here.
- Email: Please enter an email address that will open a 'Mail to Link' for applicants to send you there resume and cover letter.
Now press Save at the bottom of the page as highlighted below to continue the process.
Step 4: Review
You are almost there! Now is your time to take a moment to go through your listing and review how it will be displayed within the APP. If required, go back to Steps 2 and 3 and modify the areas that you would like to change. If happy click Submit for Approval.
Step 5: Confirmation
Before your job is submitted, please confirm that it complies with our relevant terms and conditions. Once you are satisfied it complies, please tick the box and click confirm as highlighted below.
Congratulations you have now submitted your Job listing, once reviewed by one of our staff members your job will then be published to the APOD member base.
If you have any questions or need any more guidance, please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 00 APOD (2763) and speak to one of our friendly staff.