If you currently hold a DVA Veteran Card (white or gold/current and ex-serving members), or if you are the spouse of a DVA Veteran Card Holder, you are eligible for a FREE APOD membership and you can join APOD following the below steps.
For DVA Card Holders & their spouse:
- Go to https://apod.com.au/veteran-card-holder
- Enter in your email address
- Enter in your first and last name how it appears on your DVA Veteran Card
- Enter in your veteran file number as it appears on your DVA Veteran Card
- Click validate details with DVA
- Once your details have been validated you can enter in your contact number & postcode and then create your account
- Once your account has been created, you will receive an automatic email that will ask you to authorise your account and set up a password. Please check your junk inbox if you have not received this
- Once your account is active, you can activate a free account for your spouse. Simply follow the instructions in this video guide.
Please note: If you already have an APOD account and have not yet linked your DVA Veteran Card, you can easily upgrade your account to a free DVA Card Holder membership by following the steps in this video guide.
If you are a spouse that has a current membership you can also upgrade your spouse membership by following the steps in these instructions.
If you are a current or former ADF members without a DVA Veteran Card, a widow or widower of the ADF, an allied foreign military member, or an immediate family member of the above, you can join APOD via a paid membership.
Monthly - $4.95 per month
Annually - $49.00 per year
Couple - $98.00 for 2 people per year
Family - $196.00 for 5 people per year
To sign up for a paid membership, please go to https://apod.com.au/signup-new-account and fill in all required details. Next you will receive an email to authorise your account and set up a password. Within 3 business days you will receive an email from our support team that will ask you to provide evidence to support your membership application. Once the support team has verified this information, they will authorise your account.
For addition information on how to upgrade your account, please visit https://support.apod.com.au/hc/en-au/articles/360034559154-How-do-I-upgrade-or-renew-my-membership-