Our social media channels are a great location for our community members to connect with us, learn about us and find information about our company, current member offers and discounts and other relevant defence and veteran information. Our goal is to provide useful content about our company and provide benefits and recognition to Australian Defence Force and veteran families.
Our company’s commitments are:
At Australian Partners of Defence, we want to be open, honest & transparent with our community. We endeavour to always be clear & upfront with information about our company, staff & business. We will not remove, modify or block content posted on our page unless it falls outside of these guidelines.
We respect the opinions & feedback of our community members. We will endeavour to respond to any feedback, complaints or suggestions however we reserve the right to remove any posts that fall outside of our guidelines.
Australian Partners of Defence reserves the right to remove content and/or block users if we feel that the content posted is inappropriate. Examples of inappropriate content include:
- Posts that are defamatory, malicious, obscene, intimidating, discriminatory, harassing or threating.
- Calls to violence of any kind
- Activity that violates any laws or regulations
- Any potential infringement upon any intellectual property rights
- Content posted by fake or anonymous users.