APOD operates to the highest professional standards because corporate decision-makers in Australia demand this. We are committed to growing a sustainable, world-class platform that makes a tangible difference to the lives of veterans.
With the support of the Federal Government we have been able to upgrade our operating and management system to reflect industry best practices, including:
- Website security testing – We are compliant with the Government’s security requirements which includes ongoing independent external assessment.
- Website infrastructure and load testing – Our site has been tested and upgraded to ensure that it can accommodate an increase in joining veterans as well as business partners and their offers.
- Complete replacement of telecommunications to manage potential veteran call volume and reporting requirements.
- Upgrade of CRM (customer relationship management) to support significant increase in both customers and businesses.
The everyday management of the APOD platform includes:
- Legal and governance – Many of our corporate business partners request formal legal contracts to be in place as well as fraud management solutions.
- Website enterprise hosting – It is important that our website is robust and that we have the appropriate technical support on a 24/7 basis
- Reporting – Our contract with government incorporates ongoing reporting obligations to identify challenges and opportunities, ultimately, to make APOD even better.
- Website security testing – We take security very seriously and our platform is rigorously tested on an ongoing basis to meet the expectations of our business partners.
- Appropriate staffing and support – Managing and growing our online platform as well as engaging veterans and business partners requires significant manpower to:
- Develop and manage website content and security systems.
- Identify and pitch to potential business partners in a consistent, professional manner.
- Manage evolving partnerships between APOD and business partners
- Ensure accounting and legal compliance.